Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday, What are you reading?


Hi everyone, it's been an incredibly fast-paced three weeks since I've last posted a Monday Reading post. April has been a crazy busy month for me here on Second Book to the Right, and for work, and for life. I'm sure you're feeling it too!

This week I've got a few different books up on my TBR Now list:

  1. Blossom Street Brides by Debbie Macomber
  2. Two Brothers: Heritage by Sofia Diana Gabel
  3. Take This Cup by Bodie Thoene
  4. The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel
  5. Bee Helpful by  JW Edwards III
  6. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
And I am waiting for two books to come in the mail:
  1. Thirty Days To A More Beautiful You by Kylie Bisutti
  2. Defending the Line by Alex Carpenter: really looking forward to this one since its a kids' book and its about soccer. My older daughter just started playing soccer and she really enjoys it. I'm hoping this book will help spark more interest in her.

No comments:

Post a Comment