Monday, March 31, 2014

It's a Late Monday, what are you reading?


These past few weeks have been....busy to say the least. Today is one week since one of my uncle's passed away unexpectedly, and trying to be there for my family while 1500 miles away has been heart-wrenching for me. Work has been an absolute whirlwind. And this Wednesday will be 3 weeks since I got hooked up to a portable heart monitor to record any arrhythmias. I have occasional bouts of Supraventricular Tachycardia and they want to record it for a definite diagnosis. They haven't happened yet, and I'm a little bummed. No recordings mean no definitive answers, which mean no definitive plans of action. One more week of it and then I'm back at the doctor's to see what the next step is if it doesn't happen.

And of course, I have been reading...not as much as I would have liked, but I have added an extraordinary amount of books to my weekly TBR list. So here it is:

  1. Undeniable by Tawdra Kandle
  2. Unquenchable by Tawdra Kandle
  3. Blossom Street Brides by Debbie Macomber
  4. Take This Cup by Bodie Thoene
  5. Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
  6. Peacock Swamp: The Nine by Katie Femia
  7. Fragile Creatures by Kristina Circelli

No comments:

Post a Comment