Thursday, May 9, 2013

REVIEW: The Royal Flush by D.N. Simmons


Title: The Royal Flush
Series: #3 of the Knights of the Darkness Chronicles
Author: D.N. Simmons
Published Date: April 11, 2011
Published by: self published by author
Add to GoodReads
Buy it link from Amazon
Rating: 4 stars

Synopsis: The Royal Flush is the third novel in the edgy, action-packed, sexually-charged, Knights of the Darkness Chronicles.In the third installment of this tale, the hunt is on! The coven, Pack and Pride must join forces to stop a group of big game hunters by any means necessary! Hold on to your seat as the Knights take you on yet another wild ride that will not let you go until the last word is read and the book is closed!
Original,sexy and gritty, the Knights of the Darkness Chronicles will suck you in and take you for a ride you won't forget!

Review: I'd like to thank Innovative Online Book Tours and the author for allowing me to read this book for review.
I love this book, I love this series. I love it more with each consecutive book. After the first book, I wasn't too crazy about the male on male sexual scenes, but as the series progressed, the sex scenes have been toned down and the books focus more on the story lines themselves.
During the last book, I enjoyed the introduction of the concept of both were wolves and were leopards. This time around, I've enjoyed the interaction between the wolves and the leopards. But there's so much more to the story than just the weres, there are vampires too!
The best part of the whole series is the growing relationship between Natasha the human and her lovers, Xavier and Darian, the vamps....the very strong vamps.
I can only hope the fourth book will become available for tour and review as well, because I've truly enjoyed being a host for these three books.

No comments:

Post a Comment