Tuesday, December 4, 2012

REVIEW REDUX: The Mobster's Girl by Amy Rachiele


Title:Mobster's Girl
Series: none?
Author: Amy Rachiele
Published Date: June 2012
Publisher: self-published by author
Format: ebook
Pages: 124
ASIN:B008BNF0R6
Copy provided by: friend
Genre: YA, contemporary
Add to: Goodreads
Purchase: Amazon
Rating: 4 stars

Goodreads synopsis: You can’t help what family you’re born into or what lies they keep from you. You can’t help it if they mold and shape you just the way they wanted. Are monsters born or made? Antonio and Megan have a timeless issue. They were told to stay away from each other. They try, they really do. But they are drawn to each other.

Review: A few weeks ago I saw a review for this book and knew I needed to read this book. So, when I saw that the author was offering the second book, I jumped at the possibility. I have the second book, but since its a continuation of the first, I had to read the first before. Yesterday I was at work for 12 hours, and was exhausted. I figured I would start this book and fall asleep a few pages through. Nope, that didn't happen. Three hours later, I was still awake and completely finished it. I could not put this book down! Its the ultimate bad boy and the ultimate good girl. They fall in love, and their families are against it. Every good girl falls for a bad boy. I know I did when I was younger, heck, I married one! The only bad thing about the book was that the twist was a little predictable. About halfway through the book I started having a niggling little feeling, and sure enough, I was right. I can't wait to curl up tonight with the next book!

1 comment: