Monday, December 17, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

After a week of spending the entire week on one book, I was feeling pretty overwhelmed last Monday on my TBR list. However, I'm glad to say that I read 4 of the 6 books on my list, and I'm ready for a new week! The reviews have all been written and posted (some scheduled for the future day the tour will be hosted here). The only bad part is that while I read four books, I also added three or four books to the pile.

So this week, I'm looking at this list of books to be read:

  1. Mark of the Witch by Jessica Gibson
  2. Chasing the Witch by Jessica Gibson
  3. Dinetah Dragon by Don A Martinez
  4. Within by Clare Marshall
  5. Heiress Without A Cause by Sara Ramsey
  6. The Moon Dwellers by David Estes
Silly me, I also signed up to read A Woman's Guide to Reading the Bible in a Year. Even though I went to Catholic school for 8 years, and was an altar girl, even though I am NOT in any sense of the word religious, I still find it reprehensible that I haven't read through the entire Bible. That's going to be one of my goals for 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Haven't heard of these books but I hope you enjoy them!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete